privat R&D Club
AMERICAN / GERMAN
GREEN DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATION
JAPAN / GERMAN GREEN DEVELOPMENT
BiH / GERMAN GREEN DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATION
GERMAN GREEN DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATION
§ 1 NAME, ORGANIZATION, OFFICE, AND FINANCIAL
§ 2 FOUNDING OF THE ORGANIZATION
§ 3 AIMS
OF THE ORGANIZATION
§ 4 WORKING AGENDAS AND PROJECTS
5 ACTIVITIES OF THE ORGANIZATION
§ 6 MEMBERSHIPS
7 ENTITIES OF THE ORGANIZATION
§ 8 PRESIDENT AND MANAGING
§ 9 MEETING
§ 10 PROJECT GROUPS
11 COUNCIL MEMBERS OF THE ORGANIZATION
§ 12 MAIN OFFICE
§ 14 FINANCE BUDGET PLANNING
RELATIONS TO OTHER ORGANIZATIONS
§ 16 TEMPORARY
REVOCATION OF RIGHTS
§ 17 SETTLEMENT OF CONFLICTS
18 HEADQUARTERS OF THE ORGANIZATION
§ 19 OPTIONAL
REGISTRATION OF THE ORGANIZATION
§ 20 LIQUIDATION OF THE
§ 21 PLACE OF PERFORMANCE, PLACE OF
JURISDICTION, AND LIABILITY
§1 NAME, ORGANIZATION, OFFICE AND FINANCIAL
1. The RESEARCH & DEVELOPMENT OFFICE will be
named “AGDA privat R&D Club“.
predecessor of AGDA privat R&D Club is the AGDO [e.V.]
([registered] organization in Germany)
3. The RESEARCH &
DEVELOPMENT OFFICE will be 1st named “AMERICAN/GERMAN GREEN
4. The RESEARCH &
DEVELOPMENT OFFICE will be 2nd named “JAPAN/GERMAN GREEN
5. The RESEARCH &
DEVELOPMENT OFFICE will be 3rd named “BiH/GERMAN GREEN
6.The RESEARCH &
DEVELOPMENT OFFICE will be after LIST named “X/GERMAN GREEN
7. (A)GDA-X operate in
principle independently. This is stipulated in special
regulations. Which means regardless alone has only the President
8. The AGDA is a non-state and non-profit privat
9. The AGDA privat R&D Club is
a free, independent, not responsible and without obligations
[from (other) organizations.].
10. The operation of the
organization is governed mainly by the AGDA- FORMS.
(Damir Agic), Partner & other accepts no cost of third and/or
other. It must be authorized from AGDA (Damir Agic).
supports social projects, new green economic projects,
preservation of world peace, a sustainable new green technology
for a new green industry and concepts for a peaceful, green
13. The organization has its offices in Lippstadt,
Germany; New York, USA; Mekka, Saudi-Arabia; Sarajevo, Bosnian;
Tokio, Japan; … .
14. The main (registered) office is
in Lippstadt, Germany.
15. There are written financial
16. The financial year of the organization is the
§2 FOUNDING OF THE ORGANIZATION
The main founder and owner (xyz) hereby founds the AGDA privat
R&D Club according to the following rules.
2. Only the
President has the right to change the AGDA rules anytime.
Vice-president, treasurer, vice treasurer, administrator,
counselors, project managers of the project groups, general
office director of the director managers, director managers of
the offices, first council members with the chair council member
of the meeting and the honorary members will be named by the
4. The first main members are hereby honorary
members of AGDA for life.
§3 AIMS OF THE
1. Leading people, societies, cultures,
religions, and nations to international peace.
the possibility for people, societies, cultures, religions, and
nations to live in harmony together with nature.
3. To have
the representatives of the world religions sign a peace treaty of
the world religions together.
4. To stop violent wars and
disturbances worldwide, particularly in the Middle East.
Fighting the reasons for terrorism, offering clarifying
6. Maintaining the health of the people with
7. Reducing the consumption of meat products.
Redeveloping, modernising and building new schools, hospitals,
and charitable buildings.
9. To build up a lasting new green
industry that works with renewable and reusable primary products.
10. Transforming the deserts and dry areas into productive
and organizing the trade in the industrialized countries.
Research and development in order to replace fuels, chemicals and
materials that are produced using fossil hydrocarbons (crude
12. Reducing the poverty of the partner states with
effective, efficient, and adequate new jobs.
fair trade to make for a balance between imports and exports in
§4 WORKING AGENDA AND PROJECT
Working out solutions for the upcoming problems of the depletion
of fossil energy sources, shortage of raw materials and the
global hunger, chaos, wars, and mass unemployment related to
2. The effective use of drinkwater in deserts and dry
areas to create new life areas for people and animals.
give criminals, hungry, poor people, unemployed, pioneers, and
volunteers in the restructured deserts and dry areas work in a
new native country.
§5 ACTIVITES OF THE
1. Presentation of concepts for the
prevention of possible wars and civil wars in the future.
Discussions organizing about a better future with other state-
and non state- organizations, enterprises, societies, religions,
representatives of states, countries, towns and other.
Organization of meetings with non-members to present work
activities, concepts, project plans and projects.
politics and the political work with concepts.
the advantages and disadvantages of global cooperation between
industrial countries, fast-developing nations, and developing
countries in the energy and raw material question.
Improvement of legal transfer of knowledge and technology showing
the possibilities and capacities of teamwork.
5. Research and
development for the economic restructuring and reconstruction of
6. Research, development, CAD construction,
build and test of new technologies for a new green industry.
1. The President awards the following
1. Free (non) member: No right to vote.
Full free member:
These pay flexible compulsory
3. Sponsor free member: These support the AGDA
4. Active free member: These support the AGDA by
their experience, knowledge and talent.
5. Cooperating free
member: Individual with ideas, knowledge, and new technologies
(know-how capital) who would like to cooperate with AGDA may
become a cooperating free-member. These may have the rights and
duties of business partners. These cooperating free member can be
particularly promoted until they obtain the first successes
and/or profits. The distribution of the profits will be regulated
by separate detailed agreement. All AGDA members and the
observers have the right to read the agreement.
member: Individual who stand out in the AGDA particularly through
their merits or who can help the AGDA in implementing their
targets. On the recommendation of the President, only the
honorary base members can appoint a honorary member.
individual with clear or provable interest in the aims of the
international organization may become a member.
3. Due to the
continental orientation, the President finally accept members
from the Arab, Germany, USA, England and Japan areas. However,
anyone who would particularly like to be a member in this section
can be participate.
4. In case of rejection a membership, the
President no need this to explain. The rejected member can have
the option to appeal the decision in the form of the required
appeal documents. Ultimately, the President decides on the
§7 ENTITIES OF THE ORGANIZATION
The entities of the international organization are:
2. The Council
3. The Meeting
4. The Project
5. The Office
6. The Observers
PRESIDENT AND MANAGING COMMITTEE
1. The managing committee
is the President, the vice President, the Treasurer and the
1. The President calls for the preparation and
convocation for a meeting.
2. The President start the meeting.
3. The President dissolve the meeting.
4. The President
ends the meeting.
5. The drafts, concepts and project plans
that can be elaborated and respected by the managing
6. The drafts, concepts and project plans can be
submitted to the meeting over the office if the President
7. The President concludes, in the name of AGDA,
agreements with organizations, enterprises, societies, and other
8. The President is responsible or
other responsible/ authorized person or organization for the
implementation of the aims of the AGDA.
9. The President
cooperate with further organizations and other appropriate
societies in the field of the same interests.
President organize with other the execution strategies in
science, social, and economic project for archive the aims of the
11. The President work closely together with
authorized main project manager and project manager of the
12. Responsibilities of the President:
Council meetings, project groups meetings and observers meetings
as well as member meetings can only be called by the President.
2. Any called meeting constitutes a quorum if the President
agrees to it.
13. The President must write activity
1. The meetings are the
topmost entity of the AGDA.
2. The meeting is responsible
1. The receipt and approval of the activity reports of
3. The appointment of new honorary members.
The receipt and approval of the drafts, concepts and project
plans for the next action.
5. The President invites in written
form all members to come to the meeting communicating the agenda
fixed by him/her at least four weeks before the meeting takes
place. The invitation can be carried out electronically (by
e-mail) or by fax.
6. The official invitation in written form
can be considered as having been sent if it is addressed to the
last address communicated by the respective member of the
7. Every member requires a new point on the agenda
meeting. This can be done just at the meeting. The meeting leader
can announce such new agenda points at the beginning of a
8. An extraordinary meeting can only be called by the
§10 PROJECT GROUPS
1. The project
groups is the think-tank of AGDA.
1. The President is the
owner of all data what is create in the think-tank.
task of the project groups are classified into 5 main
Strategies for peace
2. The President is the main
3. The main project manager can recruits
project manger of every categorie.
4. Every project group has
a project manager.
5. Only the President create the main
drafts/sketch for the concepts and/or project plans.
project group members and/or staff recruited to work law and
confidentiality agreement can work out the concepts and project
plans, respecting the tasks given by the President and/or the
§11 COUNCIL MEMBERS OF THE
1. The council consists of 7 members what is
elected in the meeting.
2. The members of the council can
elect a chairman.
3. Only the President accept the council.
The meeting no need the concil to function.
4. The honorary
members sit together with the council members.
honorary members are allowed to send a representative who has the
status of an observer.
6. The honorary members only have the
position of an advisor in the council.
7. The council can
answer all the questions asked by the members.
8. The council
check the outline of the agenda and the finance reports, drafts,
concepts and project plans of the office.
9. The finance
reports, drafts, concepts, project plans and project can be
present at the meeting.
10. The President in order of the
council has to prepare special, older and further reports
requested by the meeting.
office only works for the President.
2. The President is the
owner of all data what is create in the office.
3. The project
groups are integrated in the office.
4. The office director is
appointed by the President.
5. The President and/or the office
director is responsible for the personnel employment in his
6. The office director or one representative named by
him/her can takes part in all the meetings together with the
council members, without having the right to decide.
office implements the working agenda and the decisions of the
8. The office further elaborates the outlines of
the project groups.
9. The office edits the annual activity
reports of the AGDA.
10. The office prepares further reports
as requested by the meeting or the council.
11. The office
facilitates the communication between the President, other
organizations, members and non-members.
1. Translating the
reports and concepts into other languages.
2. Handling the
incoming post of non-members and members.
3. Handling the
outgoing post for non-members and members.
1. The observer can be elected from nation,
countrie, town, organization, enterprise, politicians, members,
non-members and other in order to check the work of the AGDA.
The observer status can only be assigned by the President.
The observer are only allowed to give a report if this is accept
and/or signed by the President.
§14 FINANCE BUDGET
1. The AGDA obtains the necessary financial
resources through the President, vice President, treausurer, vice
treausurer or other:
1. Members or non-members:
Investment for the future
2. Share of profit by promoted
3. Compulsory contributions of the
4. Returns on sponsored projects
10. Other benefits of members and non-members
2. A finance controller check the accounting of
the AGDA and the efficiency of the management and present his/her
comments and remarks to the meeting. This must be be accepted
and/or signed by the President.
§15 RELATIONS TO OTHER
1. Only the President of the AGDA ultimately
decides with certificate a good relationship to other
§16 TEMPORARY REVOCATION OF RIGHTS
Only the President excludes members of the meetings. It requires
a logical oral or written statement. This is submitted to the
§17 SETTLEMENT OF CONFLICTS
The honorary members charges with the settlement of conflicts
among the members can be elected by the meeting that the
§18 HEADQUARTERS OF THE
1. The headquarters of the organization are
established by the President.
REGISTRATION OF THE ORGANIZATION
1. Optional ordinary
1. Option I. : Notary or a lawyer who has been
designated by the President can be responsible for the optinal
2. Option II. : An original signature
of the president what is with fax sent to a standard register or
other competent authority.
3. Option III. : Fax can be send
individually to other organizations.
OF THE ORGANIZATION
1. The liquidation of the organization
starts the President.
2. The honorary members, managing
committee and all supporter must be informed.
3. All other
members may be informed.
4. The President has to present the
liquidation process at the meeting.
5. The liquidation of the
organization is done by the President with a signature.
PLACE OF PERFORMANCE, PLACE OF JURISDICTION, AND LIABILITY
Where the place of performance and place of jurisdiction for all
the matters of the organization is that decides only the
2. The place of performance and place of
jurisdiction for all the matters of the organization is :
Option I: Paderborn, Germany.
2. Option II: Sarajevo, Bosnian
3. Option III: New York, USA.
IV: Tokio, Japan
3. When the President has no time it is to
send a authorized person.
4. The liability of each project
takes on a properly registered and certified organization.
--- THE PRESIDENT ---